Newfield Climbs After Profit Tops Estimates: Dallas MoverEdward Klump
Newfield Exploration Co., the U.S. oil producer exploring the sale of offshore assets, rose the most in more than a year after exceeding analysts’ profit estimates and saying it expects to meet a 2013 output target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt