Kier to Buy May Gurney for $337 Million, Trumping CostainNeil Callanan and Patrick Gower
Kier Group Plc, the U.K. company that helped build the Channel Tunnel rail link, agreed to buy May Gurney Integrated Services Plc for 221 million pounds ($337 million) in cash and shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks