Heineken Flags Moderating Growth as Quarterly Volume FallsClementine Fletcher
Heineken NV, the world’s third-biggest brewer, reined back its expectations for annual growth after reporting an unexpected decline in first-quarter sales, sending the shares down the most in 20 months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's