Glaxo to Put Older Drugs in New Unit That May Be SoldMakiko Kitamura
GlaxoSmithKline Plc plans to form a new unit to house more than 50 older products such as the Zantac antacid, prompting speculation that the U.K.’s largest drugmaker may sell the brands.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day