Fiat Said to Target N.Y. Listing in Retreat From ItalyTommaso Ebhardt and David Welch
Fiat SpA, Italy’s biggest manufacturer, may retreat further from its heritage by selecting New York as the primary exchange for its stock after a planned merger with Chrysler Group LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans