Femsa Drops Most in Three Years After Profit Trails EstimatesBrendan Case
Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB, owner of Latin America’s largest convenience-store chain, fell the most in three years after first-quarter sales and profit fell short of analysts’ forecasts and its South American soft-drinks unit’s revenue declined.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner