Boeing 787 Battery Tests Didn’t Ensure Against Fire: NTSBAlan Levin
Tests of Boeing Co.’s 787 Dreamliner batteries weren’t adequate to ensure that they wouldn’t overheat or burn, the top U.S. aircraft-accident investigator said after a two-day hearing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day