Emerging Stocks Rally With Commodities as Russia ClimbsMaria Levitov and Julia Leite
Emerging-market stocks rose, led by Russian shares, as a rally in commodities boosted producers. Brazil’s Ibovespa capped the longest winning streak since September as mining companies followed metals prices higher.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself