DKSH Shareholders Sell Stake Valued at $333 Million, Terms ShowFrancesca Cinelli and Ruth David
DKSH Holding AG, which advises and helps businesses grow in Asia, is selling 4 million shares, valuing the stake at about 314 million Swiss francs ($333 million), according to terms obtained by Bloomberg News.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing