Disney Wins Approval to Open ‘Iron Man 3’ in China on May 3Michael White
Walt Disney Co. won approval to release “Iron Man 3” in China on May 3, offering a separate version aimed at enhancing the film’s appeal in the world’s second-largest movie market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure