DeVry Drops After Analyst’s Downgrade on Falling EnrollmentLisa Wolfson
DeVry Inc., a for-profit college operator, tumbled the most in nine months a day after reporting a 21 percent drop in new enrollment at its namesake university. Deutsche Bank AG cut its rating on the shares.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself