Daimler Lowers Profit Forecast After First-Quarter DropDorothee Tschampa
Daimler AG, the world’s third-largest maker of luxury vehicles, cut its 2013 profit forecast after first-quarter earnings tumbled more than analysts expected, burdened by weaker Mercedes-Benz sales in China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy