Thai 7-Eleven King Turns Retail Dream to Stock NightmareAngus Whitley and Anuchit Nguyen
Billionaire Dhanin Chearavanont’s ambitions to create Southeast Asia’s largest retailer already wiped out $2.3 billion for CP All Pcl investors. Now, funding the industry’s most expensive bid may put more value at risk.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day