Blackstone to Axa See Buying Opportunity as Leases LapseNeil Callanan
For most office building owners, a lease running down to less than five years sets off alarm bells. For investors in Europe like Blackstone LP and Carlyle Group LP, it sounds more like cash registers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis