Banco Santander Profit Seen Falling as Brazil Loan Income WeighsCharles Penty
Banco Santander SA, Spain’s biggest bank, will probably say first-quarter net income declined on lower profit from Brazil and the U.K. and as reduced interest rates squeezed Spanish lending margins.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline