Russia Stocks Rise 2nd Day as ECB Rate-Cut Bets Boost SberbankKsenia Galouchko
Russian stocks rose for a second day, erasing earlier declines, amid bets the European Central Bank will cut interest rates to fuel growth in the country’s biggest trade partner. OAO Sberbank, the nation’s biggest lender, advanced.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis