Publicis CEO Focuses on Emerging Markets as Revenue GrowsKristen Schweizer
Publicis Groupe SA Chief Executive Officer Maurice Levy said he will focus on takeovers in emerging markets rather than digital expansion as he forecast growth for the advertising company this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy