Opap Shares Fall as Greece Asks for Improved Bid: Athens MoverNatalie Weeks
Opap SA fell after Greece’s state asset sales fund asked Emma Delta, the only group to submit a valid binding bid for a 33 percent stake in Greece’s biggest gambling company, to raise its offer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day