Mattel to AutoNation Show Consumers Drive S&P 500 SalesChris Burritt
Consumer companies from Mattel Inc. to AutoNation Inc. are beating analysts’ sales estimates by the broadest margin in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index as shoppers help spur growth in the U.S. economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks