Lukoil to Spend $20 Billion in 2013, Up 25% on Prior FigureStephen Bierman
OAO Lukoil plans to spend more than $20 billion this year, up 25 percent on an estimate it gave last month, as Russia’s second-largest oil company plans acquisitions and boosts output even after a decline in the price of the fuel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day