Kenya Refinery Mulls $1 Billion Funding Options for UpgradeDavid Malingha Doya
Kenya Petroleum Refineries Ltd. is weighing its financing options as it seeks to raise $1 billion of debt and equity for a planned upgrade of its facility built half a century ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day