Kathryn Wasserman Davis, Head of Investing Family, Dies at 106Laurence Arnold
Kathryn Wasserman Davis, a globetrotting philanthropist who provided the startup funds that her husband, Shelby Cullom Davis, used to become one of America’s most successful investors, has died. She was 106.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’