Japan Copper-Alloy Product Output Slumps for Fifth MonthJae Hur and Ichiro Suzuki
Japan’s output of copper and copper-alloy fabricated products fell 5.3 percent in March from a year earlier, declining for a fifth month as demand from the automotive sector remained subdued, an industry group said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders