Iraqi Forces, Gunships Kill 20 in Storming of Sunni ProtestKhalid Al-Ansary and Nayla Razzouk
Iraqi army troops backed by helicopters stormed a plaza in a northern town, killing at least 20 protesters and wounding 46 others, the latest outbreak of violence in the oil-producing nation, the regional police force said in a statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders