Judge Reluctant to Oust Citic Pacific From Palmer LandJoe Schneider
An Australian judge expressed reluctance to give billionaire Clive Palmer the go-ahead to kick Citic Pacific Ltd. off his land after the Chinese company spent A$7 billion ($7.2 billion) building a mine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing