Chocolatier Mondelez Pledges to Aid Women FarmersAlan Bjerga
Mondelez International Inc., the world’s biggest chocolatier, has agreed to work to improve the well-being of women cocoa farmers after an Oxfam International report detailed corporate shortcomings in human rights and sustainability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy