BOE’s McCafferty Says He’s Cautiously Optimistic About RecoverySvenja O’Donnell
Bank of England policy maker Ian McCafferty said the outlook for inflation remains a concern and he is “cautiously optimistic” about the U.K. recovery.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap