BMC Said to Get Separate Bids From KKR and Bain Buyout GroupsJodi Xu and Serena Saitto
BMC Software Inc., the software maker that abandoned a sale last year, received separate bids from two groups of buyout firms ahead of the final deadline April 22, said people with knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself