BAE Deploys Contractors to Pressure Congress for Bradley FundsKathleen Miller
BAE Systems Plc is deploying smaller suppliers to pressure U.S. lawmakers to speed up orders to modernize Bradley fighting vehicles, a move the company said may protect thousands of subcontractor jobs and keep a Pennsylvania assembly line open.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day