AIG Wins Dismissal of Whistle-Blowers’ False Claims SuitEdvard Pettersson and Bill Callahan
American International Group Inc. won dismissal of a whistle-blower lawsuit by a California couple who claimed the insurer defrauded the U.S. government by making false claims to secure its federal bailout in 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards