Accor Board Fires CEO Hennequin Over Strategy DifferencesNeil Callanan
Accor SA, Europe’s largest hotel operator, fired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Denis Hennequin after he disagreed with the board over the pace of the company’s expansion plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis