U.K. Stocks Pare Gain, Close Little Changed on U.S. DataSarah Jones
U.K. stocks closed little changed, erasing an earlier rally, as mining companies declined with metal prices and a report showed sales of previously owned U.S. houses unexpectedly dropped in March.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States