Syria Opposition Says 69 Die as Assad Troops Enter SuburbDonna Abu-Nasr
At least 69 people died during six days of clashes between rebel forces and troops loyal to Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in a Damascus suburb, the founder of the opposition Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap