International Paper's Xpedx, Unisource to Explore MergerChristopher Donville
International Paper Co., the world’s largest maker of office paper, is in talks about combining its xpedx unit with Bain Capital’s Unisource Worldwide Inc. to form the biggest distributor of office and copier paper.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks