HSH Nordbank Cuts Bad Ship Loans by $300 Million in Navios DealNicholas Brautlecht
HSH Nordbank AG, the world’s largest shipping bank, agreed to sell a portfolio of 10 unprofitable vessels to Greek freight company Navios Group to reduce its risks on loans by about $300 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap