Exxon Seen Booking Tankers to U.S. at Lowest Rates of 2013Rob Sheridan
Exxon Mobil Corp., the world’s biggest energy company by market value, booked two tankers to haul oil to the U.S. Gulf Coast via the Suez Canal in May at what may be this year’s lowest rates, a shipbroker said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself