E-Books, Sony Music, Glaxo, IBM: Intellectual PropertyEllen Rosen
Facebook Inc., operator of the world’s most popular social-networking website, must convince a Chicago federal court jury that its Timeline feature isn’t trampling the trademark rights of the website Timelines.com.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy