Prokhorov’s Onexim Considers Buying Rusal Debt or Stake SaleYuliya Fedorinova
Billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov’s Onexim Group, a United Co. Rusal shareholder, is looking at buying debt issued by the world’s largest aluminum producer to boost its influence over management decisions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States