Police Terrorize Chinese Artist Ai Weiwei on U.K. Stage
Ai Weiwei’s nightmare started at Beijing airport. He planned to fly to Hong Kong. Instead he was held by officials and told not to demean himself by making a fuss in front of his fellow passengers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's