Ex-BoCom Head Hu Named Party Secretary of China Development BankBloomberg News
Hu Huaibang, the former head of Bank of Communications Co., has been appointed Communist Party secretary of China Development Bank Corp., according to the CDB’s website today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing