Cruise’s ‘Oblivion’ Is No. 1 With $38 Million in SalesMichael White and Alexis Leondis
“Oblivion,” the Tom Cruise science-fiction tale, opened as the top weekend movie at theaters in the U.S. and Canada, taking in $38.2 million for distributor Universal Pictures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself