Italy President Napolitano Re-Elected in Bid to Solve CrisisFrancesca Cinelli
Italian President Giorgio Napolitano was elected to a second term after accepting a last-minute appeal from party leaders to run again, a step that may resolve the nation’s political crisis two months after inconclusive elections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself