ECB’s Asmussen Says Rate Cut Possible If Justified by DataSandrine Rastello
The European Central Bank has already “done quite a lot” to help the euro-area economy and could cut interest rates further if data show a need for it, Executive Board Member Joerg Asmussen said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing