VW to Expand Chinese Line-Up 29% by 2015 to Propel SalesChristoph Rauwald
Volkswagen AG, Europe’s largest automaker, plans to expand its model line-up 29 percent by 2015 in China, a market the manufacturer sees as crucial in its drive to take the industry’s global top spot in five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion