Seyfarth Shaw, BakerHostetler, Hunton: Business of LawElizabeth Amon
Seyfarth Shaw LLP will open an office in Shanghai this summer, giving the firm its first office in Asia. China practitioner Wan Li, who recently joined the firm from DLA Piper LLP, will be the chief representative and managing partner of Seyfarth’s Shanghai office.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone