SeaWorld Jumps After Raising $702 Million in Public OfferingLee Spears
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc., the theme-park operator controlled by Blackstone Group LP, jumped in New York after raising $702 million in an initial public offering that priced the stock at the top of the proposed range.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing