S&P 500 Has Worst Weekly Drop Since November on EarningsLu Wang and Nikolaj Gammeltoft
U.S. stocks fell for the week, sending the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index to the biggest retreat since November, as earnings from Bank of America Corp. and International Business Machines Corp. missed estimates and China’s economic growth unexpectedly slowed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy