Pimco Shuns Putin Stocks in Favor of High-Dividend PlaysKsenia Galouchko and Vladimir Kuznetsov
Pacific Investment Management Co., the world’s biggest manager of fixed-income mutual funds, is avoiding Russian state-owned companies as OAO Gazprom to OAO Transneft back down on higher dividends.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself