Petronas’s $3 Billion Buyout Bid for MISC Fails After RevoltKlaus Wille and Barry Porter
MISC Bhd., the world’s second-largest liquefied natural gas shipping company, said Petroliam Nasional Bhd. withdrew its 9.16 billion ringgit ($3 billion) buyout offer after failing to win minority shareholder support.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day