Mongolia’s Tavan Tolgoi to Resume Coal Exports to ChinaMichael Kohn
Erdenes Tavan Tolgoi LLC, Mongolia’s largest state-owned coal company, will resume shipments to China this coming week, ending a three month stand-off with its biggest customer, Mongolia’s Prime Minister Norovyn Altankhuyag said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing